Since 2007 I've worked on projects using a variety of technologies:
- Web client side layers written with HTML5, CSS3 and SASS. Mobile websites and mobile applications with PhoneGap using elastic, responsive and fluid designs. I strongly believe that good CSS knowledge and keen eye for good designs it a must for front-end related job. Knowing how browsers render and how CSS works and behaves in various scenarios is the thing that can make the difference between failure and success.
- One page apps using Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Angular CLI or Yeoman for dependencies management, tasks automation and scaffolding. Writing ES6, SASS or using any modern front-end framework won't be possible without them.
- I use AngularJS, Angular 2, VueJS and jQuery on a regular basis for both mobile and SPA apps. This allowed me to develop deep knowledge in jQuery and Angular mechanics and inner structure. I'm well familiar with Twitter Bootstrap (2, 3 and 4 alpha), jQuery Mobile and responsive design techniques.
- Mobile hybrid Cordova application written with Angular. I've also used Ionic occasionally. Heavy canvas drawing for hybrid games using the Canvas API or using CreateJS with Adobe Animate CC exported assets.
- PHP projects with Laravel, Code Igniter 3 or Twig. Laravel takes the PHP out of PHP. You either fall in love with it from first sight or hate it.
- Rich Internet Applications with Adobe Flex 3 and 4, Flash and other Adobe related technologies. Projects include a virtual world for kids, mobile games for both iOS and Android compiled as AIR mobile applications, business web app. We all know Flex is "dead" but it was a great experience for me while it was widely used and it gives you a hands on experience on how to use design patterns the right way.
- Applications and games written with XAML and C# working on both - Windows 8 Mobile and desktop.